InfoQuest is all about:
- Helping you better understand your relationship with your most important customers.
- Helping you sell more to your existing customer base by reducing churn.
- Helping you to sell more to your existing customers through the share of wallet analysis.
- Identifying those customers that truly love you – and pointing you towards references, referrals, case studies and more work.
- Getting feedback for you from those hard to reach customers.
- Helping you manage those all-important one-to-one relationships you have with clients, key accounts, business partners, dealers and distributers all around the world.
- Allowing you to feel confident in the strategic direction of your company, based on this feedback.
The InfoQuest Group has conducted over 135,000 surveys in 104 countries and in 25 languages, on behalf of client companies located throughout the world.
Founded in 1989 in Connecticut, InfoQuest specialises in conducting business-to-business (B2B) customer satisfaction surveys for medium and large enterprises. Posing up to 60 questions and statements in the InfoQuest Box, we have an average response rate of just over 70%.
In most cases we run full-day, post-survey workshops with the clients’ senior teams – ensuring that the results are clearly understood and working with them to construct a prioritised action plan.
Our clients’ typical return on investment for this simple procedure is embarrassingly high. And InfoQuest continues to be described as the most cost-effective, dynamic and actionable B2B customer satisfaction survey available.